Sunday, December 25, 2011

She Sees You When You're Sleeping

Merry Christmas to all! I have a very special gift for you on this very special day: a video of me the day after I lost my two front teeth.



I can't decide which facet takes the Awkward Factor to 11 in this video, but I've narrowed the field down to three, or possibly four, contenders.
  1. Debilitating perfectionism manifested in a six-year-old (0:00-0:30)
  2. A narrow focus on inane fact vs. a broader understanding of global context, suggesting grossly underdeveloped cognitive and social skills (0:38-0:44)
  3. Portents of sociopathy (1:00)
  4. The bangs (1985-1991)
You decide.

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Emily (and Jonny)

2 comments:

Graham said...

this very well might be on of my favorit things in the world...

Elizabeth Turner said...

ohican'tbreathe...oh my gosh.

LOVE it. Especially, "what was yesterday?"

so. so. funny. i have to watch it again, right now.